Hello everyone, how are you? This time I decided to experiment with the Tikka Masala sauce that they sell already prepared, I wanted to make some dish with an Indian touch and since I had some eggplant and textured soybeans at home, I decided to make a musaka. I hope you like the recipe, a big hug.
100gr of textured soy
4 cloves of garlic
Masala tikka sauce
- Cut the aubergines into slices and leave them as usual in salted water for 30 minutes.
- Then we cook the aubergine with a little oil and put it on the tray to mount the musaka.
- We put oil in the pan and put the garlic, onion and textured soy.
- We add twice as much water as soy, in this case 200ml and let it simmer until it absorbs the water.
- Then we mix with masala tikka sauce
- Put the eggplant sauce on top of the eggplant and add another layer of aubergine and another layer of sauce
- Finally we add the striped parmesan cheese and baked for 15 minutes and ready to eat.