Hello everyone, how are you? I just made a great discovery, my new favorite food is this casserole of fish and seafood gratin. The result is spectacular. A dish to prepare 1 or 2 times a week. I hope you like it.
- 2 pears
- 1 onion
- Coconut butter
- Almond cream
- Varied fish and seafood
- First we put the pear with a little butter to cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add the cream and let it boil next to the pear another 5 minutes, and then beat it with the blender and reserve.
- Put a drizzle of oil in the pan and cook the fish and seafood until done, and then add the sauce.
- We put the mixture in the pan.
- We throw the cheese on top and bake for 10 minutes.
- Ready! We have our delight at the table.