Hello everyone, how are you? I already had some pasta, and I found some tricolor spaghetti that are very good and I wanted to try it with a touch of vegetables, amazing! I hope you like it and I encourage you to try it. A hug.
150gr of spaghetti
1 handful of spinach
- We put the spaghetti and the spinach to boil with a spoonful of oil and another one of salt.
- In a pan we make the onion for 5 minutes
- We throw the cream and the cheese cut into pieces.
- Once the spaghetti is ready, we remove the water and throw the two eggs and mix well until they are made.
- Finally, we mix the coconut and onion sauce with the pasta and eat!