Hello everyone, how are you? Do you know that algae are a great contribution of calcium, iron and iodine? So that’s why I decided to include them in this delicious soup with textured soy (a substitute for meat for vegetarians) and it tasted great. A great contribution of strength and vitamins in this dish. I hope you encourage me to try it. A big hug.
1 piece of ginger
1 handful of textured soy
Seaweed (sea spaghetti)
- We boil the seaweed according to the package (in my case it is 35 minutes) I put them 20 minutes, and then another 15 with the vegetables.
- We scratch a little ginger so it has flavor.
- The vegetables sauté a little in the pan until they have the point that we like.
- Then we add the soybeans and stir for 2 minutes
- The next step will be to throw everything with the algae and water, so that the textured soybeans hydrate.
- And finally we give it a touch with soy sauce, as you know it is very salty so it is not necessary to salt during the whole recipe.
- And wala! our delicious soup ready to eat.