Hello everyone, how are you? We already have little time to enjoy the Autumn, but still we still have. And what do I like most about this time? The vegetables of this season, seem to have a special flavor. Today I come to tell you how I made a delicious rice, also accompanied by dates that as you know give a special touch to the dish. I hope you like the recipe and encourage you to try it. A huge hug.
150gr of rice
1 purple onion
1 piece of sweet potato
- First of all we cut all the vegetables into medium pieces and add them to the pan with oil and spices, today I used turmeric, cumin, white pepper and a little salt.
- When they have been cooked for about 10 minutes more or less we put the rice and stir well and leave 5 minutes on low heat.
- Then add the water and let it cook for about 15 minutes, without cover or anything.
- And ready! This is our rice.
- I know this time I do not show you how the dish was, and this is the first time it happens to me, it will be the cluelessness and hunger that pregnancy gives me, but once finished, my boy and I took a couple of forks and we destroyed with the pan in a moment. So if you dare to do it, I invite you to leave a photo in the comments of how you left. a greeting