Hello everyone, how are you? Today I bring you something sweet, and that is that the puff palms are my favorite, but the elaborated ones have many ingredients that are not completely healthy, so I decided to make my own. I hope you like it, a huge hug.
– 1 puff pastry base
- Open the puff pastry that is already wrapped in baking paper
- Then we put a little panela on top.
- We bend and return to browning, and so on until we reach the end, as shown in the photo.
- Then cut into pieces and finally put in the form of palmeritas.
- Baked 15 minutes at 180 º and ready!