Hey, everybody. How are you? Something sweet seems like it’s time to do, and what an experiment! Delicious, I bought a jar of agar agar powder, which serves to curdle our desserts among other things and I decided to try with this recipe and believe me, it was a success. I’ll tell you how I made it.
500ml coconut milk or to taste.
3 tablespoons Açai
1 tablespoon Agar agar.
A handful of cocoa beans
- The first thing will be to beat the banana and the Açai with the milk with the mixer and then to throw it in a saucepan and to put it to heat.
- Once the mixture in the saucepan, add the tablespoon of agar agar and stir from time to time until it begins to boil.
- We have to let it boil for 2 minutes minimum and without stopping moving so that the agar agar does not stick.
- After this time, put in a container and let cool to room temperature and then in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving add the cocoa beans and enjoy!