This is my participation for the SteemKitchen contest #4.
I have decided to choose this dish because these cookies are my favorite. In oviedo (Spain) they are typical and the recipe is secret, nobody manages to make them like the original recipe, but I also decided to try it and also give my personal touch using healthier products, replacing the cream of cow with vegetable cream, and the sugar by panela. Enjoy!
WHAT INGREDIENTS WILL WE NEED?
- 100 gr ground raw almond
- 100g of panela
- 100gr of coconut cream
- 20gr of spelled flour
- 150gr of dark chocolate (to melt)
HOW ARE THESE COOKIES PREPARED?
Time: 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan we toss the cream and the panela and begin to stir until it is mixed and begins to boil.
- Then we toss the almonds and flour and stir
- We melted the chocolate.
- With a spoon we are putting the mixture in baking paper, and put in the oven 10 minutes.
- Then we turn it over and add the chocolate once they are cold. And to enjoy!