Hey, everybody. How are you? It seems to be that the last pull of pregnancy the cravings are focused on Japanese food, and is that again another recipe with soy sauce and that Japanese touch that is not normally my style but lately I do not stop doing. And it’s really good!
1 red onion
- Cut the vegetables and put them in the frying pan with a little oil, and cook for 7 minutes until they are to our liking.
- Then add a drizzle of soy sauce and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Last step add the azukis. I bought them already boiled, but otherwise you can boil them in the express pot or in the conventional pot.
Hey, everybody. How are you? I hope very well, today is a plate of macaroni, after the move to the new house, I had a desire to eat pasta and finally I could make it and what a delight! Pesto sauce is not usually my favourite but I have to admit that this time it was really good.
150gr of macaroni
- Put the macaroni to boil with a little oil and salt.
- In a frying pan, first make the prawns with the onion for 5 minutes and then add the pipes and stir and two more minutes.
- Then add the pesto sauce, the carrot and the boiled pasta, and stir well to integrate all the ingredients.
- That’s how easy it is to have our delicious dish. I hope you liked it.
Hey, everybody. How are you? I bring you another recipe in which we need agar agar to curdle, but this time it is not sweet, this time it touches salty and what better than a good vegan cheese. This recipe if you have to keep it, write it down and make it, and sure to repeat it later, because it is AMAZING!
150gr cashew nuts
40gr nutritional yeast
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp. salt
1 tablespoon of paprika
1 tbsp turmeric
1 tbsp honey
juice of half a lemon
1 pinch of pepper
175gr water (for mixing)
Other 175gr of water (for processing)
1 tbsp agar agar
- Put all the ingredients in the mixer and beat until liquid.
- In a saucepan put water and the spoon of agar agar and let it be heated.
- Once it starts to boil, we have to stir for 5 minutes so that the agar does not stick.
- After this time add the mixture and stir well for one minute.
- Put it in a vegetable paper container and let it curdle for at least 2 hours or a whole day.
- Then we just have to turn it over, I have a texture left a little more to spread, so it would also have been a good idea to put the mixture in a glass jar, but this is left to each decision.
Hey, everybody. How are you? Something sweet seems like it’s time to do, and what an experiment! Delicious, I bought a jar of agar agar powder, which serves to curdle our desserts among other things and I decided to try with this recipe and believe me, it was a success. I’ll tell you how I made it.
500ml coconut milk or to taste.
3 tablespoons Açai
1 tablespoon Agar agar.
A handful of cocoa beans
- The first thing will be to beat the banana and the Açai with the milk with the mixer and then to throw it in a saucepan and to put it to heat.
- Once the mixture in the saucepan, add the tablespoon of agar agar and stir from time to time until it begins to boil.
- We have to let it boil for 2 minutes minimum and without stopping moving so that the agar agar does not stick.
- After this time, put in a container and let cool to room temperature and then in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving add the cocoa beans and enjoy!
Hey, everybody. How are you? This time I come talking about miso, is a Japanese condiment used for soups, usually bought in sachets already prepared and poured into the soup once ready and stir until it is dissolved, gives a very good flavor and also has many properties.
WHAT PROPERTIES DOES IT HAVE?
- They help us digest,
- Great contribution of carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins, minerals and proteins.
- Lots of protein and vitamin B 12, ideal for vegan or vegetarian diets.
Vitamins of group A, B, E and folic acid, ideal for pregnancy.
- Essential amino acids and minerals such as Magnesium, Calcium and Iron.
- Contains prebiotic bacteria that balance our intestinal flora.
- Contains linoleic acid and soy lecithin which dissolve cholesterol in the blood and thus prevent the hardening of blood vessels.
- Helps women in menopause, helping with hot flashes and osteoporosis.
- It is antioxidant, helping to eliminate free radicals, thus improving our skin.
- It helps us against acidity caused by acidifying foods such as white sugar, refined foods and animal fats.
HOW DO WE MAKE SOUP?
The soup is very easy, we only have to choose which vegetables we want to use to boil them with water, add salt or soy sauce (to give it an even more Japanese touch) and once this ready add the powders.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DID I USE?
This time I used an onion, a pepper, a piece of cabbage, a couple of mushrooms and a little shredded ginger.
You can also add noodles, carrots, zucchini, celery, whatever you like.
Hey, everybody. How are you? Today I didn’t know what to eat, so with what I had in the fridge I made a delicious and spectacular soup for the first time, a recipe never to be forgotten. I’ll show you how I got it and then I’ll tell you how I made it. I hope you like it
- Varied vegetables: I used: cauliflower, carrot, zucchini, pepper and a piece of leek.
- 50 gr of fine textured soybeans
- 200ml almond cream
- 50gr of fine noodles
- Turmeric, pepper and salt.
- The first thing is to put water to heat with 3 spoonfuls of oil, and when it begins to boil we add the chopped vegetables.
- The next step will be to add the textured soya and cook it for 15 minutes (you can use a stopwatch and it will be easier).
- Next we add the spices, I used turmeric, pepper and salt, but you can add the ones you like best.
- When it has 5 minutes left to cook add the pot of cream.
- And when it has 3 minutes left to finish, add the noodles.
- Let everything rest for 5 minutes with the heat off and wala! our delicious soup will be ready.
Hi, how are you? Have you seen my latest recipe for soy quinoa in tomato sauce? As I told you this dish was delicious, but I knew little by little, so I also made this magnificent salad of peppers, I teach you to see how good it looks.
- Put the peppers with an onion in the oven at 180º for 45 minutes. Then cover them with aluminum foil so that they sweat for at least 30 minutes.
- Once cold, we can cut everything and chop, I use the electric chopper because for the pepper salad I like it to be thin.
- We add tuna and well chopped boiled egg.
- And for the dressing we add a drizzle of oil, a little balsamic vinegar and salt, stir well and dress our delicious salad.
- What do you think? I hope you dare to try, a big hug.
Hey, everybody. How are you? Today I bring you a rich combination to use as a garnish or main course. I wanted to make a kind of bolognese with textured soy, then I thought about adding white rice, but then I found some quinoa and ta rán! new recipe and super rich. I’ll tell you how it’s done.
100gr of quinoa
70gr fine textured soybeans
- In a frying pan with oil and salt over a low heat, put the quinoa and soya and jump 2 minutes moving non-stop.
- Then add 200ml of water and let it cook little by little during 12 minutes, if we see that it needs more water and filling little by little.
- Crush the tomatoes with the basil and add to the frying pan for 5 minutes (the water must have evaporated).
- And wa lá! to enjoy this delight.
Hey, everybody. How are you? Well yes today I decided to try the vegan cheese sauce based on cashews, and what better than with two of my favorite vegetables, cauliflower and green leaves, in this case I used Kale, but you can replace spinach, chard or whatever you want.
For the sauce:
150gr of anarcados
220ml vegetable milk
3 tbsp. nutritional yeast
Then we’ll need a cauliflower, Kale leaves, breadcrumbs, salt and paprika.
- To make the sauce we only have to put all the ingredients in the mixer and beat and let rest at least 5 hours in the fridge.
- Then cut the cauliflower and cook in boiling water with salt for 10 minutes next to the Kale leaves.
- When this ready add to a bowl and add the sauce, put a little paprika and breadcrumbs on top and to give the final touch, put in the oven 5 minutes at 180 º.
- What do you think? Delicious, isn’t it? Don’t hesitate to try it. A big hug.
Hey, everybody. How are you? Today I wanted to eat some rice, and recently I bought a jar of sauerkraut and wanted to try it on a salad. That’s what I came up with. I hope you like the idea and encourage you to try.
Rice for salads
Raisins and dates
- We cook the egg and rice according to the instructions on the package, in my case it was 40 minutes.
- When there are 20 minutes left for the rice to be cooked, add the cauliflower and let it cook together with the rice.
- While we have all this on the fire, we can pour the rest of the cold ingredients into the bowl.
- Once the rice is ready we rinse it well in cold water so that it warms up and we add to the bowl together with the egg.
- Delicious salad to eat!