This is my participation for the SteemKitchen contest #4.
I have decided to choose this dish because these cookies are my favorite. In oviedo (Spain) they are typical and the recipe is secret, nobody manages to make them like the original recipe, but I also decided to try it and also give my personal touch using healthier products, replacing the cream of cow with vegetable cream, and the sugar by panela. Enjoy!
WHAT INGREDIENTS WILL WE NEED?
- 100 gr ground raw almond
- 100g of panela
- 100gr of coconut cream
- 20gr of spelled flour
- 150gr of dark chocolate (to melt)
HOW ARE THESE COOKIES PREPARED?
Time: 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan we toss the cream and the panela and begin to stir until it is mixed and begins to boil.
- Then we toss the almonds and flour and stir
- We melted the chocolate.
- With a spoon we are putting the mixture in baking paper, and put in the oven 10 minutes.
- Then we turn it over and add the chocolate once they are cold. And to enjoy!
Hello everyone, how are you? This time I bring you a delight of the sea, and it is this dish of black noodles roasted with squid, you do not need many ingredients and the flavor will surprise you, I’ll show you how it was.
Squid cut and clean
150 gr of black noodles
1 clove garlic
- First, sauté the garlic and roasted noodles in oil for 2 minutes.
- Then add the squid and let cook for 5 minutes, and add a little wine to taste.
- We toss paprika to taste, and stir and ready to serve with a little lemon.
Hello everyone, how are you? I bring you a perfect dinner and easy to make. This time I had a handful of spinach and quail eggs in the fridge and I did not know what to do, and suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw that I had some potatoes left and walá! I already had dinner. Without more I teach you how to prepare it. A hug for everyone.
Half an onion
6 quail eggs (you can use normal eggs)
- First we cook the potatoes for about 15 minutes.
- We throw the spinach and let it cook for 5 more minutes, strain and reserve
- In a frying pan we will throw the onion and if you want a garlic clove (optional)
- Once we see that the onion is at its point, we toss the potatoes and the spinach and the eggs and mix everything until it is ready.
Hello everyone, how are you? I hope you like this salad that I bring today, I do not usually be very close to the cabbage but as my boy has a lot of paicencia and we have a new knife sharpener, he has been responsible for cutting it very finely and so this salad is spectacular. You will see!
2 boiled eggs
1 can of sweet corn
- We prepare a bowl and we are incorporating the ingredients, first the striped carrot
- Second, we toss the cabbage well finite.
- Then the corn and the chopped tomato.
- The last thing will be the cooked eggs, chopped. and then to garnish with our favorite cheese sauce we mix everything very well and that’s it!
Hello everyone, how are you? This time I teach you to make a delicious breakfast or snack with Açai which is also a superfood that gives us a lot of energy also has a highly antioxidant effect and is rich in calcium helping the bones without forgetting that it helps our cardiovascular health. Without further ado I show you my recipe.
- First we will peel the bananas and freeze them to later acquire texture.
- And already very easy, we take the blender and add the frozen bananas and all the ingredintes and beat and that’s it!
- We just have to take our favorite cereals and enjoy!
Hello everyone, how are you? I know that rice at night is not recommended but with this being pregnant I have the perfect excuse to occasionally make an exception. So here you have a delicious dinner that my boy enjoyed, my little baby from the belly and I the other night. I hope you like it and as always a very strong hug.
1 piece of pumpkin
- We put all the sliced vegetables on the baking tray and add a mixture with: oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and cumin. And we bake at 180º for 35-40 minutes.
- While we make the basmati rice, first put in a saucepan a drizzle of oil and add the rice and mix for 2 minutes, then take the water (twice as much water as rice) and let it cook over medium-slow fire covered for 15 minutes.
- Ready! We already have our delicious plate on the table.
Hello everyone, how are you? It seems that the cold is coming through here in Malaga so it was time to prepare something warm and full of nutrients for the body. I do not know if you know the azuki beans, they are black and they are super rich besides giving us a big contribution, they are bought in the supermarkets or herbalists, but if you find it you can substitute any other type of beans. And without further ado I show you how to make this delicious dish. I hope you like it. A big hug.
Azukis (previously soaked 12h)
1 purple onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 piece of pumpkin
- First put the beans in cold water, with a spoonful of oil, salt and spices to taste. And let cook for 1 hour.
- When 1 hour has passed, we toss the rest of the ingredients except the spinach and let it cook for another hour.
- Finally we take the spinach and let it be done for 5 minutes. Then cover and let stand 10 minutes before eating.
- Ready! We can already enjoy our delicious dish.
Hello everyone, how are you? The other day ordering the pantry I found a can of pineapple, and I decided to make a rich tropical salad.
I hope you like it.
1 bunch of spinach
1 can of pineapple
1 handful of prawns
- Peel the prawns and cut the fruit into pieces.
- Add in the pan and let the juices come out of the fruit and mix well.
- Let cool and add to a bowl where we will have the spinach.
- Ready! To enjoy our magnificent salad.
Hello everyone, how are you? I just made a great discovery, my new favorite food is this casserole of fish and seafood gratin. The result is spectacular. A dish to prepare 1 or 2 times a week. I hope you like it.
- 2 pears
- 1 onion
- Coconut butter
- Almond cream
- Varied fish and seafood
- First we put the pear with a little butter to cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add the cream and let it boil next to the pear another 5 minutes, and then beat it with the blender and reserve.
- Put a drizzle of oil in the pan and cook the fish and seafood until done, and then add the sauce.
- We put the mixture in the pan.
- We throw the cheese on top and bake for 10 minutes.
- Ready! We have our delight at the table.
Hello everyone, how are you? Today I remembered an easy and simple way to make the fish and it does not take more than 5 minutes to have our plate on the table. This technique was taught to me by my mother, and suddenly the other day I remembered and started it. This you have to encourage to do it.
1 bunch of basil
Extra virgin olive oil
- Put the sole in aluminum foil and put the basil on top.
- Close the aluminum foil and put it in the hot dry pan (without pouring oil or anything)
- We cover 3 -4 minutes.
- And ready! Open the aluminum foil and pour a lemon and oil dribble, a little salt to taste and eat!