Hey, everybody. How are you? After the holidays here I am back with something typical of the moment, some crayfish and how to make them to the plate so that they come out of scrumptious. Do you want to know how? Then read on.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Garlic and parsley
- We put the crayfish on the griddle first with the belly down.
- Prepare the dressing with the oil, wine, garlic and parsley and mix it well.
- In 2 minutes we turn the crayfish and add the dressing over the paws, leave 3 more minutes and turn again.
- Turn off the iron and you’re done! That fast and easy.
Hey, everybody. How are you? Today I bring you a recipe with Col, which I know is sometimes difficult to cook and like at home, especially the youngest, but with this recipe the whole family will be delighted. I hope you like it and I send you a big hug.
- We put the onion and the cabbage cut very fine in the frying pan with a drip of oil, we cover and let cook 5 minutes.
- Then add the cut mushrooms and cook another 5 minutes, covering the frying pan again.
- The next step is to add the curry sauce. I bought it already made, otherwise you can make it with vegetable cream and adding curry in spice.
- The final touch, put some cheese on top and put in the oven for 10 minutes. Delicious.
Hey, everybody. How are you? I didn’t have mayonnaise at home today, and I can’t make mayonnaise with raw egg with my pregnancy either. So I decided to make a sauce with macadamia nuts, you want to know how? I’ll tell you right now.
For the salad:
Olives and gherkins
For the dressing:
Half a lemon
For the raw vegan sauce:
Soaked macadamia nuts (5 hours)
Half a lemon
- We prepare the dressing, it is very easy just have to throw everything into the mixer and then reserve.
- Then we make the sauce, we pass it all through the mixer and then we let it rest at room temperature for 4 hours.
- For the salad, cook the potatoes, cut the olives and gherkins and grate the carrot.
- The last step is to mix everything well and enjoy our decilicious dish.
Hey everybody, how are you? We continue with healthy and sweet recipes. I don’t know if it will be pregnancy but all these sweet recipes, I love them. Today I bring you how to make healthy energy balls. You’ll see how you eat one you can’t stop. A big hug.
200 gr. of varied nuts
120 gr of dates
3 tablespoons carob flour
1 little water
- Put the nuts in the mixer and chop them.
- Then add the dates, the carob flour and a very small squirt of water and beat.
- That’s it! Make little balls with your hands and then suck your fingers.
Hey, everybody. How are you? Today a very simple, delicious and super nutritious recipe. When it’s cold, I love to make these warm spoon dishes. I hope you dare to try it, a big hug.
100 g soaked beans (12 hours)
2 green peppers
1 piece of pumpkin
- Sauté the vegetables with oil and salt for 10 minutes.
- Then add enough water and add the beans and ñora.
- Let everything cook for 1 hour and a half.
- At the end remove the ñora and chop it with a little garlic and parsley and put it back in the pot.
- And ready to eat!
Hello everyone, how are you? This time I decided to make my own bread, and it came out super good, quite dense and filled a lot with half a sandwich I have plenty of it. Do not hesitate to try to make the recipe, it’s super simple. A huge hug.
350g of spelled flour
150g of buckwheat flour
1 handful of sesame seeds
1 handful of pipes
1 envelope of yeast
250ml of water
- Mix the flours and water (temper a little, it is warm), and when it is forming a paste, add the pipes and yeast.
- Then you just have to give the shape you want, and cover with a towel for 1 hour.
- Then we will see that the bread has grown in size, because it is ready to be placed in the oven for 15 minutes at 180º.
- A trick is to pour a little water on top, we wet our hands and sprinkle with our fingers just that!
Hello everyone, how are you? Today I had almost nothing in the fridge, so I decided to take or little that I had and invent something. And in the end it turned out to be a delicious dish. You’ll tell me if you like it, a huge hug.
Spices to taste
2 cloves of garlic
A handful of assorted nuts.
- We crush the nuts.
- We put the onion and garlic in the pan with a little oil and cook 10 minutes, then add the spices.
- We toss the couscous and then the water (double that of cuscus) and when it boils, turn off the heat and cover and let stand 3 minutes.
- Walá! we already have our delicious and simple dish.
Hello everyone, how are you? I bring you some delicious spaghetti from the sea today, and this morning I went through the fish market and I went crazy. And I have to tell you, they’re great! I hope you encourage me to try, a very strong hug.
- A handful of squid cut into slices
- Two salmon fillets
- 1 handful of prawns
- 1 onion
- Crushed tomato
- We cook the prawns and reserve the broth.
- In that same broth, we put the spaghetti for 7-8 minutes with a little oil and salt.
- In a pan with oil we toss the fish and then the vegetables and cook for 10 minutes.
- We pour the béchamel sauce, along with the cheese.
- And finally we add the pasta. Stir well and let sit covered for 3 or 4 minutes.
- And walá! to eat.
Hello everyone, how are you? We continue with sweet recipes, and this time I bring you a way to make sweet milk, but with vegetable milk. I used oatmeal because it was the one I had, but with the one of almonds or coconut it has to be much more good. I hope you like it, a huge hug.
Vegetable milk (2 glasses)
Panela (2 tablespoons)
- We put the milk and the panela in a saucepan and stir until it boils over medium heat
- Then we lower the fire a little, but keep boiling.
- We let cook for an hour stirring from time to time.
- Then we let it cool in a jar for 4 hours and we can store it in the fridge.