Hello everyone, how are you? The other day I came up with this salad, cucumber is not my favorite, but somehow I wanted to introduce it into my diet, and here is this delicious salad. I hope you like it.
50 gr of quinoa
1 handful of sprouts
1 handful of coriander
- Cut the cucumber and onion and add the handful of sprouts.
- Cook the quinoa for 15 minutes and add to the bowl.
- To make the dressing we will use the lemon, the cilantro and a little olive oil and we will go through the blender.
- We mix everything very well and that’s it!
Hello everyone, how are you? Today it’s time to do something vegetarian and what better than pasta to play with fruits and vegetables and get a delicious dish. Without more I tell you the recipe, I hope you like it.
120 gr of pasta
1 handful of spinach
1 piece of parmesan
1 handful of nuts
Cream of rice
- We put the pasta together with the onion and spinach to boil for 9 minutes.
- We cut the apple and put it in the oven that is roasted, about 7 minutes.
- Then we mix the roasted apple with the cream of rice and we go through the blender.
- Once we have our sauce, we drain the pasta with the vegetables, add the sauce, the nuts and put them on the plate, we only have to add the striped parmesan and that’s it!
Hello everyone, how are you? This time I decided to experiment with the Tikka Masala sauce that they sell already prepared, I wanted to make some dish with an Indian touch and since I had some eggplant and textured soybeans at home, I decided to make a musaka. I hope you like the recipe, a big hug.
100gr of textured soy
4 cloves of garlic
Masala tikka sauce
- Cut the aubergines into slices and leave them as usual in salted water for 30 minutes.
- Then we cook the aubergine with a little oil and put it on the tray to mount the musaka.
- We put oil in the pan and put the garlic, onion and textured soy.
- We add twice as much water as soy, in this case 200ml and let it simmer until it absorbs the water.
- Then we mix with masala tikka sauce
- Put the eggplant sauce on top of the eggplant and add another layer of aubergine and another layer of sauce
- Finally we add the striped parmesan cheese and baked for 15 minutes and ready to eat.
Hello everyone, how are you? Today I bring you the recipe of the Russian salad, my boy loves it is his favorite dish, so I already had to do it. That is, with pregnancy I can not take homemade mayonnaise, so I had to use one from the supermarket, but it also came out delicious. I hope you like the recipe and encourage you to prepare it. I send you a hug.
- First we put the potatoes to boil, I put them with the skin and so it is easier to peel them. If they are small with about 25 minutes it will be fine, if they are big enough let them boil 35 minutes.
- We are also cooking the eggs, so we put them in boiling water for about 6 minutes.
- We will take the bowl where we are going to make the salad and we will scratch an entire carrot.
- Then we chop the finely onion and add to the bowl
- We put the can of tuna, if you want you can use the oil from the can or otherwise remove it and pour oil from the bottle, this I leave it to your choice.
- Once the egg is cooked, we peel and chop it and add it.
- We also peel the potato and put in another container, with the help of a fork we crush it well, until it is as we like it. I personally like that it is not like a puree, I prefer it to be more whole.
- We add the potato to the bowl
- And finally we add the mayonnaise and we remove everything very well. And ready to eat!
Hello everyone, how are you? Here we go with another of my recipes in this case is vegetarian, you know if you want to add some meat or fish you can do it. Or if you are vegan, you can replace the cheese with nutritional yeast. This time I decided to give that special touch of Parmesan.
Hello everyone, how are you? The other night I decided to make a baked bream with its sauce to the pil-pil and my mother what a discovery! I show you.
To make this delicious recipe, we will need:
- A golden one: we will tell the fishmonger to clean it for the oven, I told him to take off his head too, because my oven is tiny and so he could make two breams at once.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt, paprika and a couple of cayenas.
The preparation is super simple, first we put the golden on a baking sheet on baking paper so that it does not stick, and we paint it with oil. And we introduce them at 180º for about 30-35 minutes.
And secondly, we prepare the sauce, which is super easy, we just have to put the oil to heat in the pan, add the peppers and cayenne, put on a low heat, stir well until the garlic pieces are browned and add a little of salt and paprika to taste. And ready. Then we just have to pour the sauce over the golden ones and eat!
Very good to all, how are you? Today I tell you how to prepare this delicious pasta dish with eggplants a la parmigiana. First of all we prepare the ingredients:
- To start the sauce, the first thing is to peel the tomatoes. For this we make a small rajita and we put it in boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Then we remove them and the skin will be very easy to remove.
- Then peel the onion and pepper and add it in the pan with oil, then cut the tomatoes and let cook for 7-8 minutes.
- And finally add everything to the crusher with a drizzle of oil, fresh basil and a little salt.
- As you know, the first thing is to put the eggplant in salt water for 30 minutes.
- Once that time has passed, dry the aubergine and add it to the pan and let it cook for 5-8 minutes (better with the lid on).
- Then we add the sauce that we have prepared previously.
- To give the true Italian touch, we toss a bit of striped parmesan and a couple of eggs into the mixture and cover the pan again for 5 minutes.
- Walá! We already have our parmesan prepared aubergine, now we just have to mix with the pasta and add more Parmesan cheese on top.
Hello everyone, how are you? Today I bring you another healthy and healthy recipe, in this case vegan, since we have replaced the cheese with nutritional yeast.
The nutritional yeast gives us proteins, vitamin B12, essential amino acids and a lot of minerals, besides its flavor is very similar to that of cheese, so we can use it in this dish, sprinkling it a bit at the end to give it that touch.
And walá! we have our delicious recipe, mixing the apple with the vegetables gives a different touch and a spectacular flavor. In this case I ate it just like that, but you can add rice or pasta if you want to make a more forceful dish.
I send you a big hug and we read in the next!
This variety of mushrooms are oyster mushrooms, its scientific name is “pleurotus ostreatus”. These mushrooms are widely used in Chinese cuisine, although nowadays with this the food of our place matters to the other side of the world, and the food from the other side of the world comes to our place, because we can find anywhere.
- Great antioxidant, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Combat cholesterol: since it is free of fat, is low in sodium and starch
- Combat anemia: since it contains large amounts of iron.
- Prevent cardiac diseases: for its high content of Potassium.
- Beneficial during pregnancy: for its folic acid content.
- It is able to fight the Hepatitis C virus.
- It stimulates the immune function, being able to help the fight against cancer cells.
RECIPE: “MUSHROOMS OSTRAS AL AJILLO”
This dish is super simple to make and as I just explained it is full of benefits and properties for our health.
It is very important to clean the mushrooms thoroughly before cooking them, in case there is any remaining soil.
For this we put it in a container with water and salt and let it rest for 10 minutes.
Then we will have to rinse them thoroughly with cold water and the help of a strainer.
In a frying pan with oil add the mushrooms with a chopped garlic and a little parsley. And let cook for 5 minutes.
Here we have the final result. To add a special touch we can add a few drops of lemon. It’s delicious!
I hope you have enjoyed this recipe and that you are encouraged to try it. I send you a big hug.