Hello everyone, how are you? This time I teach you to make a delicious breakfast or snack with Açai which is also a superfood that gives us a lot of energy also has a highly antioxidant effect and is rich in calcium helping the bones without forgetting that it helps our cardiovascular health. Without further ado I show you my recipe.
- First we will peel the bananas and freeze them to later acquire texture.
- And already very easy, we take the blender and add the frozen bananas and all the ingredintes and beat and that’s it!
- We just have to take our favorite cereals and enjoy!
Hello everyone, how are you? I know that rice at night is not recommended but with this being pregnant I have the perfect excuse to occasionally make an exception. So here you have a delicious dinner that my boy enjoyed, my little baby from the belly and I the other night. I hope you like it and as always a very strong hug.
1 piece of pumpkin
- We put all the sliced vegetables on the baking tray and add a mixture with: oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and cumin. And we bake at 180º for 35-40 minutes.
- While we make the basmati rice, first put in a saucepan a drizzle of oil and add the rice and mix for 2 minutes, then take the water (twice as much water as rice) and let it cook over medium-slow fire covered for 15 minutes.
- Ready! We already have our delicious plate on the table.
Hello everyone, how are you? It seems that the cold is coming through here in Malaga so it was time to prepare something warm and full of nutrients for the body. I do not know if you know the azuki beans, they are black and they are super rich besides giving us a big contribution, they are bought in the supermarkets or herbalists, but if you find it you can substitute any other type of beans. And without further ado I show you how to make this delicious dish. I hope you like it. A big hug.
Azukis (previously soaked 12h)
1 purple onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 piece of pumpkin
- First put the beans in cold water, with a spoonful of oil, salt and spices to taste. And let cook for 1 hour.
- When 1 hour has passed, we toss the rest of the ingredients except the spinach and let it cook for another hour.
- Finally we take the spinach and let it be done for 5 minutes. Then cover and let stand 10 minutes before eating.
- Ready! We can already enjoy our delicious dish.
Hello everyone, how are you? The other day ordering the pantry I found a can of pineapple, and I decided to make a rich tropical salad.
I hope you like it.
1 bunch of spinach
1 can of pineapple
1 handful of prawns
- Peel the prawns and cut the fruit into pieces.
- Add in the pan and let the juices come out of the fruit and mix well.
- Let cool and add to a bowl where we will have the spinach.
- Ready! To enjoy our magnificent salad.
Hello everyone, how are you? I just made a great discovery, my new favorite food is this casserole of fish and seafood gratin. The result is spectacular. A dish to prepare 1 or 2 times a week. I hope you like it.
- 2 pears
- 1 onion
- Coconut butter
- Almond cream
- Varied fish and seafood
- First we put the pear with a little butter to cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add the cream and let it boil next to the pear another 5 minutes, and then beat it with the blender and reserve.
- Put a drizzle of oil in the pan and cook the fish and seafood until done, and then add the sauce.
- We put the mixture in the pan.
- We throw the cheese on top and bake for 10 minutes.
- Ready! We have our delight at the table.
Hello everyone, how are you? Today I remembered an easy and simple way to make the fish and it does not take more than 5 minutes to have our plate on the table. This technique was taught to me by my mother, and suddenly the other day I remembered and started it. This you have to encourage to do it.
1 bunch of basil
Extra virgin olive oil
- Put the sole in aluminum foil and put the basil on top.
- Close the aluminum foil and put it in the hot dry pan (without pouring oil or anything)
- We cover 3 -4 minutes.
- And ready! Open the aluminum foil and pour a lemon and oil dribble, a little salt to taste and eat!
Hello everyone, how are you? The other day I came up with this salad, cucumber is not my favorite, but somehow I wanted to introduce it into my diet, and here is this delicious salad. I hope you like it.
50 gr of quinoa
1 handful of sprouts
1 handful of coriander
- Cut the cucumber and onion and add the handful of sprouts.
- Cook the quinoa for 15 minutes and add to the bowl.
- To make the dressing we will use the lemon, the cilantro and a little olive oil and we will go through the blender.
- We mix everything very well and that’s it!
Hello everyone, how are you? Today it’s time to do something vegetarian and what better than pasta to play with fruits and vegetables and get a delicious dish. Without more I tell you the recipe, I hope you like it.
120 gr of pasta
1 handful of spinach
1 piece of parmesan
1 handful of nuts
Cream of rice
- We put the pasta together with the onion and spinach to boil for 9 minutes.
- We cut the apple and put it in the oven that is roasted, about 7 minutes.
- Then we mix the roasted apple with the cream of rice and we go through the blender.
- Once we have our sauce, we drain the pasta with the vegetables, add the sauce, the nuts and put them on the plate, we only have to add the striped parmesan and that’s it!
Hello everyone, how are you? This time I decided to experiment with the Tikka Masala sauce that they sell already prepared, I wanted to make some dish with an Indian touch and since I had some eggplant and textured soybeans at home, I decided to make a musaka. I hope you like the recipe, a big hug.
100gr of textured soy
4 cloves of garlic
Masala tikka sauce
- Cut the aubergines into slices and leave them as usual in salted water for 30 minutes.
- Then we cook the aubergine with a little oil and put it on the tray to mount the musaka.
- We put oil in the pan and put the garlic, onion and textured soy.
- We add twice as much water as soy, in this case 200ml and let it simmer until it absorbs the water.
- Then we mix with masala tikka sauce
- Put the eggplant sauce on top of the eggplant and add another layer of aubergine and another layer of sauce
- Finally we add the striped parmesan cheese and baked for 15 minutes and ready to eat.
Hello everyone, how are you? Today I bring you the recipe of the Russian salad, my boy loves it is his favorite dish, so I already had to do it. That is, with pregnancy I can not take homemade mayonnaise, so I had to use one from the supermarket, but it also came out delicious. I hope you like the recipe and encourage you to prepare it. I send you a hug.
- First we put the potatoes to boil, I put them with the skin and so it is easier to peel them. If they are small with about 25 minutes it will be fine, if they are big enough let them boil 35 minutes.
- We are also cooking the eggs, so we put them in boiling water for about 6 minutes.
- We will take the bowl where we are going to make the salad and we will scratch an entire carrot.
- Then we chop the finely onion and add to the bowl
- We put the can of tuna, if you want you can use the oil from the can or otherwise remove it and pour oil from the bottle, this I leave it to your choice.
- Once the egg is cooked, we peel and chop it and add it.
- We also peel the potato and put in another container, with the help of a fork we crush it well, until it is as we like it. I personally like that it is not like a puree, I prefer it to be more whole.
- We add the potato to the bowl
- And finally we add the mayonnaise and we remove everything very well. And ready to eat!