Hi, how are you? Have you seen my latest recipe for soy quinoa in tomato sauce? As I told you this dish was delicious, but I knew little by little, so I also made this magnificent salad of peppers, I teach you to see how good it looks.
- Put the peppers with an onion in the oven at 180º for 45 minutes. Then cover them with aluminum foil so that they sweat for at least 30 minutes.
- Once cold, we can cut everything and chop, I use the electric chopper because for the pepper salad I like it to be thin.
- We add tuna and well chopped boiled egg.
- And for the dressing we add a drizzle of oil, a little balsamic vinegar and salt, stir well and dress our delicious salad.
- What do you think? I hope you dare to try, a big hug.